Single Tooth Implants in Clinton Township, MI
Losing even a single natural tooth can be challenging because it impacts your smile and overall oral health. If you have lost a tooth for any reason, our qualified dental expert Dr. Ram and his team can replace it with single tooth implants in Clinton Township, MI. At Riverside Family Dental, we have the expertise and cutting-edge technology to perform this procedure with minimal discomfort and maximum results. This treatment can improve your smile's appearance, oral health, and quality of life. If you wish to get a permanent, long-lasting solution for your missing teeth, call our dentists today and book a consultation.
How Does Our Single Tooth Implants Work in Clinton Township?
A single tooth implant is an artificial restoration resembling your natural tooth. Conventional single tooth implants in Clinton Township, MI, have three main parts, which include:
- An implant post: It is a small metal component that mimics a screw and is inserted into the jawbone to replace the natural tooth root. The implant post is made of a biocompatible material called titanium, which can bond with the bone tissue and create a strong foundation for the implant.
- An abutment: This is a metal piece that connects the implant post with the dental crown. Once the implant post heals, we will place an abutment and wait for a few days before attaching it with a crown.
- A dental crown: This is the component of a single tooth implant that you can see in your mouth. It is designed to match the shape, size, and color of your natural tooth. We screw or cement it over the abutment and adjust it to match your bite.
Process Of Single Tooth Implants in Clinton Township, MI
Since tooth replacement with implants involves invasive techniques, the overall procedure takes longer. During your initial consultation, our Clinton Township, MI, dentists will evaluate the condition of your gums and jawbone to see if you qualify for dental implants. If you need additional procedures before the implant surgery, such as bone grafting, it can extend the treatment duration.
Typically, the implant surgery for a single tooth replacement takes 1 to 1.5 hours. After inserting the titanium metal post, we will wait for 3 to 6 months until it fuses with the surrounding jawbone. Once the healing process is complete, we will connect the metal post with an abutment and place a dental crown on top. You will notice a visible difference in your smile!
Benefits of Our Treatment at Riverside Family Dental
Some of the benefits of getting single tooth implants in Clinton Township, MI, are:
- They are a long-lasting and reliable solution for restoring missing or damaged teeth.
- They resemble the look and function of your natural teeth perfectly.
- They improve your smile and self-esteem by filling the gaps in your mouth.
- They allow you to perform various oral activities, such as chewing, biting, and speaking, with ease and comfort.
- Since they are anchored to the jawbone, they offer great strength and stability.
- They are easy to care for and do not require regular repairs.
- They have great strength and stability because they are anchored to the jawbone
Schedule An Appointment With Us
If you are searching for missing tooth replacements, look no further than our dental practice. With single tooth implants in Clinton Township, MI, we can restore your healthy and attractive smile. Contact us at (586) 468-0983
to book an appointment.